Jun 6, 2007

My First Checkup

Hi Ella Fans!

I went to the doctor yesterday. He was very nice. He said I'm very healthy. I weigh 1.25kg. I had to get a shot, but I did not meow or cry, I was very brave. My mommy brought my mouse along so I would be happy. I did have a slight temperature, but the doctor said it was ok.

I have discovered many new rooms in my new home. Have you ever heard of a living room? I just discovered it a few days ago. Wow, I love the big TV!

I've gotten a lot of new presents and I love them all. I have a squeaky bunny and a awesome new box that fits me just perfect. I also have an amazing feather toy that lets me go crazy and act like I'm on crack.

Well, I'm off to play and sleep. If you are wondering about my brother Cheese, he is a little sick and still needs to have some uh hum, minor surgery to remove his, uh hum....you know. I think he will come home next week, I'll keep you posted if I get any new news on him.

Meow.